01 09 10

Sunday 13 July 2014

Vintage Heaven in Hay

What fun was had two weekends ago when I was drafted in as a last minute 'model' for Hay's Got Vintage. I loved dressing up in a beautiful vintage frock, something I would never have considered putting together myself but that I loved every moment of wearing. It was a lovely feeling to be wandering around idyllic Hay, in the sunshine with a pack of impeccably dressed ladies, being stopped at every turn and told how fabulous we looked - doesn't happen every day that's for sure.  I was inspired to buy a frou frou underskirt which I have since enjoyed putting with my existing wardrobe to give it some oomph! The less said about my other purchases the better, just that there were a few and that one of them is a fantastic Burberry Porsum 'flasher' mac
à la Audrey in Breakfast at Tiffany's! Thank you to the sublime fashionfarmerblogs@blogspot.co.uk for letting me join in!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram